Social Responsibility Policy
The Company operates in a socially responsible manner, ensuring the safety of people and the environment, through transparent and ethical behavior, respecting the following principles:
- Accountability for the organization’s impacts on society and the environment;
- Transparency in the organization’s decisions and activities that have impact on society and theenvironment;
- Ethical behavior at all times;
- Respect, consideration and timely respond to the interests of the Company’s stakeholders and employees;
- Acceptance of the mandatory rule of law.
- Respect of the international norms of behavior, while adhering to the principle of respect for the rule of law; and
- Respect of the human rights and recognition of both their importance and universality.
The Company addresses the following core subjects in order to identify the issues and priorities that are relevant for the organization: Organizational governance; Human rights; Labor practices; Environment. Our commitment to this objectives is underscored by the daily actions of our employees and their dedication to the numerous programs and practices we have implemented. We aim to integrate sustainable thinking and corporate social responsibility into all our business processes and business relationships. Employee skills and competencies are developed by continually raising awareness and impartment of training. We recognize that our operations have a global influence. With this in mind, we work diligently with our employees, local communities and internationally recognized bodies to ensure that social factors are integral to our business principles. We promote continual improvement as a principal driver by knowledge- sharing practices and the timely review of our management systems while always meeting or exceeding all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.