The Company is committed to provide world-class ship commercial management services that meet or exceed safety, environmental and customers’ requirements and to conduct its operations in a manner which protects human health, safety, environment and property. This will be achieved by the Company’s total commitment to:
- Implementing, maintaining and communicating our Policy and objectives to all our employees and other interested parties.
- Establishing, promoting, monitoring and reviewing Safety, Quality, Health, Environmental and Energy objectives in order to materialize this Policy.
- Continuously improving the effectiveness and performance of the Management System.
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory rules and regulations and taking into account all applicable Codes, resolutions and standards recommended by the IMO, relevant Flag Administrations, Classification Societies and Maritime industry organizations.
- Providing adequate resources to promote its Policy.
- Establishing safeguards against all identified risks to life, health, property and the prevention of pollution and promoting safe, healthy and environmentally friendly practices and a safe working environment.
- Being prepared for emergencies.
The Company aims to achieve the goals of:
- No Harm to People
- No Harm to Environment
- No Damage to Property
with ZERO incidents and ZERO spills or releases to environment and reduction in permitted emissions through continuous improvement